Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fathers Day Card for My Hubby

Well this is the last Fathers Day card but this is for a very special Father, yes its my Husband Gary.
I decided to make his from Cricut Cartridge Lite Dude, as he is a mad Motor Bike rider. His Bike is blue and so is all of his gear that he wears.
I used Kaiser Paper Pad Rewind for the Tyre Tracks, and I have added Stampin Up Stamp Pads,Close to Cocoa and Basic Black and just sponged them on the card to give it a dirty look.


This is a side on view so you can see that I have mounted some of the pieces.


So Happy Fathers Day Gary.
And a big Happy Fathers Day to all those special dad's out there in Blog land.
Enjoy Shelley

4 comments:

  1. WOW Shelley!! You have been busy!! They all look GREAT and i am sure Gary will love that one!!! That is soooo COOOL!!

    Tori xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary is going to love it! Very Wicked card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sooooooo cool, Gary will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Shelley, all your Fathers Day cards are fantastic.
    But I do love how the motorbike rider comes off the card on Gary's card. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete