Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fathers Day Card for My Dad

Well this is one of 3 cards I have to make for Sunday.
This one is for my Dad as he is always painting something for us.
A big thanks to Tracey for this Cricut Lite Cartridge Handy Man that she got for me from America I just love it and I am making another one at the moment with more of the Tools. I will put that on soon.
As you can see its a man painting, I actually got him from Sweethearts as I wanted him to look like a proper person other than one from Paper Dolls.

This 3D House is also from the Handy Man Cartridge, and I will put some chocolates in here with some money as they are going to Perth in a months time so he can buy something there.

A close up of the 3D house.

Just thought I would show you that most of the card is raised with mounting foam, and I have used Stampin Up Crystal Effects on the words and the windows. Also used the Konstruct 6 x 6  Kaiser Paper Pad.
I dont know if I want to give this to him, I may even tell him I want it back.

Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Dad

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how good does that look! Perfect for your dad who's always fixing something

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AWESOME!! He will love it!! And i love the colours you have used!!

    Tori xx :)

    ReplyDelete