Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Punches and Embossing Folders

Just taking a break from organising the Girls Night In, I have been wrapping up various prizes that have been donated for the raffles so far I have around 10 and still have more to go.
So I thought I would show you some cards I have been making with the New Border Punches that I have just got from " EK Success"

This one is Tulip's, and I have used my Nestabillities its a new one as well called Beaded Circles,
Its cut out on very shiny paper so you cant see that I have stamped in the middle with a Stampin- Up Stamp. It say's " a friend is someone who makes it easy".I have also used pink Kaiser Rhinestones on each of the smaller circles.

And Flowers I think they called it Daisy.
I have used my Nestabillities once again and added some little Dragonflies that I cut out with my Creative Memories Dragon Fly Punch which comes with a Free punch, there are 3 to choose from you can contact me on my website for more details.

This one is done once again with my Nestabillities its called Sunflower and I thought it matched perfectly with the New Craft Concepts Embossing Folder "Sunrays". You can just see if you look closely I have used my Stampin Up Chalk's and added a little bit of colour in a circle around the flowers and right out to the edge.
Cheers and Enjoy
Shelley

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you!
    I really like the sunflower with the sunrays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Shelley they are all nice, the first one is very elegant and i love daisy's,the last one says sunshine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new punches and nestabillities. The way you have done the sun ray card looks great!

    ReplyDelete