Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Punches and Embossing Folders

Just taking a break from organising the Girls Night In, I have been wrapping up various prizes that have been donated for the raffles so far I have around 10 and still have more to go.
So I thought I would show you some cards I have been making with the New Border Punches that I have just got from " EK Success"

This one is Tulip's, and I have used my Nestabillities its a new one as well called Beaded Circles,
Its cut out on very shiny paper so you cant see that I have stamped in the middle with a Stampin- Up Stamp. It say's " a friend is someone who makes it easy".I have also used pink Kaiser Rhinestones on each of the smaller circles.

And Flowers I think they called it Daisy.
I have used my Nestabillities once again and added some little Dragonflies that I cut out with my Creative Memories Dragon Fly Punch which comes with a Free punch, there are 3 to choose from you can contact me on my website for more details.

This one is done once again with my Nestabillities its called Sunflower and I thought it matched perfectly with the New Craft Concepts Embossing Folder "Sunrays". You can just see if you look closely I have used my Stampin Up Chalk's and added a little bit of colour in a circle around the flowers and right out to the edge.
Cheers and Enjoy
Shelley

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you!
    I really like the sunflower with the sunrays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Shelley they are all nice, the first one is very elegant and i love daisy's,the last one says sunshine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new punches and nestabillities. The way you have done the sun ray card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634536651493-7

    ReplyDelete