Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cards, Cards and more Cards

Well of I went to Moorooka again this week and I made these 3 Christmas cards.




And then I was asked to make a 50th Birthday Card for a very lovely lady,
 Happy Birthday Anmarie
This one was made for Judy to give to Anmarie, this one has lots of folds and a couple of little pockets 
This is it opened up fully


Then with the little tags taken out, I used some rubons for the tags,


This shows it with the flap up and I added some little butterflies,


I made this one today also for Anmarie,  it also has a couple of folds,


I used Kaiser Paper and Stampin Up Cardstock and Ribbon


This is the inside, its like and extra card,


And the inside of the little card.


I hope you had a great birthday Anmarie.
Cheers Shelley

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love the Xmas cards.......and the birthday cards are so pretty, I'm sure Annemarie loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Shelley! I love them great christmas cards!
    I absolutely LOVE the purple and green 50th card, it is an awesome card the way it opens and the beautiful colours! And the second one is also very pretty! FANTASTIC cards!

    Tori xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Shelley. I love the Christmas cards, but I especially love the 50th cards. All the different folds and tags really make them special. I'm sure Anmarie will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy Shelley. Love all of the cards especially the last one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Shelley!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo HAPPY u won!!!! The fairy's are very pretty!!!!!! Congrats,

    TOri xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete