Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easel Calendar Gift Box

What a lovely unexpected morning I had today with Lexie and Renata at Moorooka.
I walked in looking for some buttons and walked out 3 hours later having made this gorgeous little project.
What a great idea its all packed into a gift box and its a Calendar ready for 2011.
The best part is its all cut out ready for you, so all I had to do was score, fold, glue, colour and stick with double sided tape and mounting foam.We used Nestabillities, Carl Punches, Stamp Pads. Put it all together and WOW here it is.
                                        This is the front of the Box
Then with the lid of
Then the Easel Card out of the box.

A close up of the Calendar matts, there are 6 with one month on the front and then the next on the back.

Then they fit into the little pocket on the front.


This is a close up of the embossed stamp on the front of the card.
I had been felling a bit weary all week and this just picked me up, so thanks Ladies for today and also for asking me back next week. I will be there with bells on and without parking in the 1 Hour area and getting a parking fine for $50. Oh well I think it was worth it.
Enjoy Every Moment
Shelley

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shelley - you did a fabulous job. Should be very useful in the new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant, looks fantastic Shelley.

    ReplyDelete