Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch October # 3

I have been getting things ready for my Girls Night In so I haven't posted anything for a week or so.
This is my take on the Kaiser Sketch for October # 3. I have used an older paper again as I wanted the colours to keep going with the Album that I am doing with Shelby's Formal. So with mostly Loire Valley Collection and a little bit of Argentella this is what I have come up with. Donna is Shelby's Mum she is in the green and her Auntie Tanya, Donna's sister, who has been my best friend since we were 3 years old, over 40 years or more now is in the Red .
I really love the bird cages so I have added this to the page as there are birds all over this collection.
A little bit of bling and the page is complete.
This is the sketch we had to work with.
My thoughts, prayers and condolence's goes out to a fellow blogger and business owner who has just lost her 2 month old Grand Daughter from SIDS, it is not something their family will get over, but knowing we are all thinking of them hopefully helps.
Shelley

3 comments:

  1. HI Shelley.. i was admiring your layout and thinking how stunning the bottom border is, with that lovely sketch and i read the last part of your post.. oh dear.. so very sad.. i hope they get surrounded by help and care at this time..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Shelley...love your take on the sketch. Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete