Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch October # 2

It is very hard to imagine that this gorgeous girl Shelby is 17 and all dressed up for her Year 12 Formal.
We have known her since she was born and we have watched her grow into a beautiful Young Lady.
I loved doing this Kaiser Sketch October # 2 as you could use 3 photo's and I love putting lots of photos on my pages. So this is done with an older paper called Sakura Park, I am not sure if you can still buy it but I wanted to use it because of the red and black colours.
I have used Doily Dies, Martha Stewart Punches, Nestabilities Dies, all Kaiser paper and of course lots of bling. Pop back in a few days as I have finished the Sketch for October # 1, and it will go into my album as this page's other half. The words are cut with Cricut Cartridge Forever Young.
This is the sketch we had to work with.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley.. this is stunning. the red and black are gorgeous together and perfect for these beautiful photos.. love all of this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shelley....love your take on the sketch. Hearts and Bling, everything I love! Wow Shelby looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. Great use of those papers too. I too loved that you could use more than one photo with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete