Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Scrapbook Awards

Hello everyone I entered 2 of my Layouts in the Scrapbook Awards for those of you who may not have seen this site this is a quote from there site.

Scrapbookawards.com is the only International Awards site dedicated to rewarding and recognizing the creative talents of the scrapbooking community. We offer you the ultimate peer recognition and awards for inspiring talent from the novice scrapper to influential designers.

These are the 2 layouts that I entered, Kirra and her baby brother Heath, made with Creative Memories paper Make A Wish. I received 90 votes for this one and the winner got 94.



This one is Jessie made with Kaiser Paper Chanteuse, and I only has this in for a few weeks out of the 2 months and got 58 votes. So I am quite proud of myself. Some of the layouts are fantastic and made by well known scrappers.


A couple of very special friends said to me you don't have to be a winner, just give it a go and everyone looks at layouts/cards etc through their own eyes, and we all have different tastes and ideas.
Hope you enjoy looking at these.
Hugs Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful work Shelley.. but I have to say my fav is your 2nd LO.. so beautiful and feminine and you know how much I love flowers!! Good on you for having a go! Have a fab week :))

    ReplyDelete