Friday, June 24, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch's #2 and #3

Well I did tell you I was catching up on scrapbooking, seems I cant do anything else at the moment, I have the flu and feel terrible. This first sketch is for Kaiser Saturday Sketch June # 2.
I just love this collection Party Animals and I have used 12 x 12 paper and the 6 1/2 Paper Pads as well.Its all Kaiser except for the Cardstock. 


This is what we had to copy,

And my second page layout will go with this in the album and its the Kaiser Saturday Sketch # 3. I have used the same papers for this one as well.

This is what we had to copy
This is a close up of the photo in this one, I have actually used the same paper to make him a Kaiser Train.
This is one side of the Train
The other side of the Train
This is the front of the Train and as you can see Heath is the driver.
Cant wait for the Sketch tomorrow so I can get more photo's in Heath's Birthday Album.
Cheers Shelley.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! thanks for droppin in on my blog.. wow these Kaiser papers are stunning in your creations! fabulous takes on the sketches!! and i love the train!!
    the question you asked me..the background paper is like that, i cant remember the name of the company.. i have some punches but cant seem to get the corners perfect if i punch around the edges!!haha!
    anyway have a great weekend!! xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shelley all such gorgeous creations... those Kaiser papers look fantastic!! Hope you're feeling better soon! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your layouts Shelley! Very cute thats is my fav paper at the moment! And the train is so cute and colourful!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete