Monday, May 23, 2011

New Kaiser Papers

Hello everyone I hope your all having a great day.
I have been working with the latest in the Kaiser Collections. The first one is Chapter One and it was just a coincidence that Jessie is in the same colour green so it really blends in well. I have used the specialty paper Experience Die Cut and Foil for the background and then just added the black card stock to the back. I have used Martha Stewart Punches for the Hearts and Butterflies and the flowers are just from Carl Punches. A few Kaiser pearls in the centre and its done.

















You cant see the verse that I have written but here it is for you I really thought it suited the photo's.
Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like it's satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love its like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing.
This is  Dolly Parton Song.
This next one is Party Animals and I thought it suited my son and his girlfriend as they were having such a fun morning in the park just clowning around. I cut the photo's so they looked like banners and added some string, Kaiser buttons and bling and some Kindy Glitz to bling it up.
















I hope you like these 2 layouts I had so much fun making them.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Shelley.. love the beautiful punched flowers on your 1st LO and the how you've made a banner from your photos in the 2nd LO.. very creative!! Have a fab day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Shelley....Specially love the one with Jessie and Luke, the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete