Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Magnolia and LAngler & sTanglar Challenge Blog

Anything Goes with the optional extra of stitching is the theme for Just Magnolia and LAngler & sTanglar Challenge Blog this week. So I decided to have a go as I am in love with these little stamps. I have coloured Jam Tilda with Copic Sketch Markers an made the flowers from Cricut Cartridge Mothers Day Bouquet.
I used Kaiser Paper, Bazzil Card stock, and of course the card is made with my Grand Calibar using the Grand Labels 4 as you can see I have layered the different sizes. I have got Jam Tilda actually sitting on the Mothers Day sentiment. My Little bit of stitching is the Bow I have added to the card.
This is my first challenge for this blog so I hope they like it.
Cheers Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shelley.. love the sweet flowers and your copic work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card dear. Thanks so much for joining us at JM and Hanglar

    ReplyDelete