Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Challenges

Hello this will be just a quick one to show you another card I have made for 2 Challenges Just Magnolia,you have to make a card that matches the sketch and Birthday Sundaes has to be with Pearls and Lace you can go over to there sites and check out the lovely cards that have been made.
This one is Tilda with a Bunch of Roses and I have coloured her in with Copic Markers and added Lace, Pearls and Flowers. I have used the Cuttlebug, Matha Stewart Border Punch and Nestabilities.
I hope you like this one, I have tried taking photos outside to see if I get a better picture.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable. You did a great job using pearls and lace. The little girl image is adorable. I also love the soft colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the colour!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete