Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kaiser Scrapbook Pages

Can you believe I am a Kaiser Stockist and this is the first time I have used any Kaiser products in my Page layouts. So this is a first for me. I have used the Christmas Belle Collection and used my Cricut and Nestabilities to cut out the shapes. I have softened the edges of the Poinsettia's, with Creative Memories Chalking Ink.



I have got over 200 photo's from Christmas day to put into my Album so I have a lot of work ahead of me. I like to get a lot of photos onto the one page so hopefully I will only need one Album.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Great double LO Shelley, i cant belive that you haven't used any Kaiser either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Shelley! lOve the Kiaser papers you have used too!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete