Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kaiser Saturday Sketch January # 4

Well this is my last sketch for Kaiser's month of January, I have once again used the Hummingbird collection for this layout. The smaller paper paper pads come in handy for the background pieces and I have also used the 12 x 12 sheets. I have added some Kaiser chipboard letters and coloured them with Copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents. Loving the collectables once again and the wooden flourish was coloured with Tim Holtz distress ink.
I used the word Gift and have made a little journal box with the words-
I gave my Mum and Dad
a Gift of a few days
Holiday at Caloundra.

After all they have
given me the GIFT or their LOVE.
Here is the sketch.


Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely comments it really brightens my day.
Cheers Shelley

4 comments:

  1. oh this is so lovely.. these papers look marvellous.. i haven't got any yet.. i usually wait until they hit the kaiser shop in toowoomba, so i must look out for these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love what you have done with these Hummingbird papers. HOpe you have been well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shelley.......great pics of you with your mum and dad. The album will be complete in no time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing information on Shelley's , i have visited your blog great post..............
    printer cartridges toowoomba












    ReplyDelete