Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just a few Cards

Hello these are just a few of the Cards that I made on Wenesday at Moorooka Callagriphic Arts and then Thursday at Michelle's Cards & Stamps.
This one is done with Nestabilities, and just the right paper and you have a birthday card.
EK Success Punch and Nestabilites

This one is very simple using the Cuttlebug and a few square's a bit of ribbon and the lovley Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection paper.
Go and see Renata at Moorooka she has lots of new papers and is now keeping Martha Stewart Punches.

The next 5 are from today's class with Robyn we used Nestabiliities Heart Shapes

This one is stamped and we then the dress is cut out of paper. We have used Distress Ink Pads and glitter.

Copic Markers were used for this one and we had to stamp the butterfly 4 times and cut it out 3 times to get this effect.

Once again this is stamped and cut out twice and then colured with Distress Ink and a Blender Pen

This one is my Favorite, its a Sizzix Die Cut for the bird and the bird cage.
The paper in the background is actually stamped with Kaiser's English Rose Stamp Set and then coloured in with a blender pen and using the Distressed Ink Pads.

Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed making them.

My best Friend lost her Dad last week and one of my other Friends has phoned, text or emailed me nearly everyday to see how we are all coping so this little verse is for her.
'Uncle Pete' you are forever in our hearts.

For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life."

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your friends loss Shelley.
    I cant beleive you made all of those cards in one night, fantastic, and the last one is my favourite that background paper you made is divine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow shelley, you have been busy. They all look fabulous, my favourite is the last one too, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley, All of these cards are beautiful, but I especially love the last one too. The background paper is simply gorgeous, and the colours are so rich and warm. You've done an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. I love the Black and white one with the circular centre and the bird cage card. The colouring in of the roses looks so soft when done with the blender pen and disress inks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete