Monday, December 13, 2010

Tanya's 40th Betty Boop Card

The internet is a beautiful thing when you have no stamps or cartridges to make the shape or picture you want. So I put in a search for Betty Boop images is this is what I came up with.
My friend Tanya is a Betty Boop collector and she is just so passionate about her, so these are a few things I have done for her.These were her invites I made them on Creative Memories Storybook.
This is the Thank-you cards we did today,

And this is her birthday card I made for her this week, She loved it as you can see in the next photo.

This is her opening my gift of course its a Betty Boop Figurine and it plays Diamond are a Girls Best Friend




Here we are together with all of our BLING,


Happy Birthday you Gorgeous Girl
Love ya heaps and heaps.


2 comments:

  1. Love them Shelley, she would of loved them!! Your card is awesome love all the bling and glitter!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelley they all look great and it sure looks like your card and gift were a huge success.

    ReplyDelete