Tuesday, February 7, 2017


I decided late last night to enter another challenge, I love how this is getting me back in the scrap room and creating. 
So here is my take on the A2Z February challenge 
Scrap My World is this months challenge.
And of course my hubby is my world.



So I have used some chipboard for the title and sprayed it with Dylusions Pomegranate Seed, and the flourishes in Dylusions Dirty Martini. 
I needed to change the colour of my Magnolia Flowers so they would match
 so I also sprayed them with  Dylusions Pomegranate Seed. If you click on the link you will see I sell them on Shelley's Land 
I love how it seem to give the flowers different colours and shine and all I had to so was spray them.
A couple of charms and embellishments and only fancy cutting for this one not a die cut in site. I did some fussy cutting and used Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane paper.
Hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.
Cheers Shelley  


.

No comments:

Post a Comment