Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 23 -Think Spring

Well I am back from Holidays and trying to get back to reality, such a shame I cant look out the windows and see the beach, maybe one day I will be able to....this is the view we woke up to every morning overlooking Kings Beach at Caloundra.
Well over at Cheery Lynn Designs they have had a bit of a change they now have two blogs one called the Cheery Lynn Designs Inspiration Blog and then the new Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog.
So one is obviously for inspiration and the other is for the challenges, although they are both awesome blogs to follow.
So here is my card for the Think Spring Challenge,
I have used Fanciful Flourish B117 and Small Lace Faerie Queen w/Angel Wing DL 161, I made this whilst on holidays so I was limited as to products to use on the card as I couldn't take everything with me. You can see most of the dies at Scrappy-go-Lucky.
The wooden Bird Cage Flourish is from Kaiser and other bits and pieces I took with me.
A close up of the gorgeous Butterfly it also comes with the wing to use on the back.
Well hope you like my card and I will be back with a few more projects that I am working on very soon.
Cheers Shelley

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes the view of Kings Beach is one I love too!! and a lovely card even with limited resources!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shelley! Fabulous use of your dies...what an elegant card! Thanks for playing along on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.

    ~Jeannie Cheery Lynn Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so soft and pretty. Very springy indeed. What background paper did you use? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Shelly!!! Love Faerie Butterfly!! Pretty card!! Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! love the butterfly and bird cage in this design
    So glad you could share with us at
    Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great holiday, it looks beautiful up there. And another beautiful card Shelley

    ReplyDelete