Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cheery Lynn Dies

Wow have a look at my new Dies that I got in the mail yesterday from Mandy at http://www.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/. If you hurry over to Scrappy-go-lucky you can get 10% of today only so be quick.
I will be back soon with some if the creations that I will make with them.
In this picture there is Oriental Butterfly Wing DL105A, Celtic Heart B144, Daisy Lace Frame FRM118, Garden Of Love B141, French Flair Doily Stacker DL177, Cuties 1 B149, Cuties 2 B150. Cuties 3 B151, Minature Rose B152, Medium Rose B154, Large Rose B155, Doily Stacker Circles 1.2.3 DL164, Hearts D'Vine B142 and Tangled Hearts B143. I have also got a Packet of the New Cut Mates Diecutable Cardstock to give it a try there are a couple of different colours and I have got the Light Colours, 12 x 12 size with 2 of each colours and 26 sheets in total.
Check back soon to see what I have made.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see what you make with those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelley, Can't wait to see you creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Shelley! that looks great!! i look forward to seeing how you use them...!!

    ReplyDelete