Saturday, August 6, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Blog Hop Card

Well Birthday Sundaes were having a blog hop this week and whilst I commented on all of the fantastic Cards that all of the design team have made I forgot to make my card. So I whipped this one up this morning after making one last night that I wasn't happy with.
I used Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen for the Cupcake and of course I had to add a Cherry Lyn Doily Dies this one is Italian Flourish. Some ribbon that had the cupcakes on it that I have had for ages but I knew I would use it one day. Added some Kindy Glitz for the frosting and there we are one Cupcake Card.
Cheers Shelley

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Looks good enough to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you whipped up Shelley, it looks great. Perfect ribbon too!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Shelley! I love all the fun cupcake elements you included on your card. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes Cake & Cupcakes Blog Hop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm...looks fabulous! I love how you managed to get so many cupcakes into one card! It is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along and hopping with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card. Great colours and love the background paper and ribbon. Xo

    ReplyDelete