Friday, July 8, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch July # 1

Well I thought I would keep going with Heath's album and this is what I have come up with for the Kaiser Saturday Sketch for July #1.
Everything I have used on this page is all Kaiser, the new paper Little Toot is just so cute. I have used the 12 x 12 paper, 61/2 x 61/2 paper pads and the Mini Journal Tags for this layout.
Added some dimension by cutting a border out of the red and white checked then folding it over and over, like a fan and then joined it to form the circle. The 1st is from the paper pad Class Of '87 Collection.

I cut out the Train from the paper pad and them used the foam mounting tape to lift it up of the crimped piece of blue paper.
This is the basic sketch we had to copy.

July_ManAtWork_DK
Just before I go I wanted to share with you some good news, I actually came Runner Up
with one of my Sketches for June # 3.

This is my winning Layour.I got a lovely pack of Kaiser products today.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Cheers Shelley

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous layout Shelley.. and well done on getting the pack!!

    ReplyDelete