Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thanks to Tereesa and Tori for this Delicious Award.

The rules of this award are:


1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.

- I love to spend time with Family and Friends

- I love Chocolate

- I love to do Anything Crafty that involves the colour PINK

4. Post a picture you love.     
Jessie my daughter  David Campbell and Me at his 2009 Concert at Caloundra... Cant wait to see him again on the 7th August in Brisbane!!!!

I just had to add this one as well
This is when he sang Suspicious Minds and came down to the front row and serenaded me.
Couldn't resist a cuddle with him as you can see didn't want to let go either.
5. Award this to 5 other Blogs as well.
There are lots out there and of course the special ladies and girls who gave me mine but I thought I would pass these on to a couple of others.
ENJOY SHELLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment